Saturday 9 October 2010

Prison Bar Blues.

Hi! Seth here.

We just put the girls back into their cage after an extra long weekend playtime but no matter how tired we get them, they never want to go home! So here are a couple of pictures of them using their evil psychological methods to make me take them back out again...


Here we have Pippin employing the: "I'm so adorable don't you just want to take me out and play with me" look.

Here's Penny using the "I want outta here so bad I'm gonna chew the bars" Guilt-trip method.

Bella is opting for the more subtle but no less heart-breaking "mournful staring" regieme.


And finally we have the oh-so-obvious, Mistress of Glaring "You will pay for incarcarating me!" Miss Florin. (She's quite scary.) 
Needless to say, if you're thinking of owning a rattie, make sure you have a heart of steel, or they'll take over your life, then your house and then... it's only a matter of time before I find Florin using my credit card to shop for cheesey puffs online!

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment